FishUSA Propane Tank Warmer
The FishUSA Propane Tank Warmer increases the life of the propane in your tank by up to 35%. As propane tanks begin to freeze or lower in gas capacity, up to 35% of the propane remains unusable unless placed in a warm environment.
The FishUSA Propane Tank Warmer keeps your tank warmer, longer and helps maintain its current temp for longer periods of time. You can even insert a hand warmer under the warmer to further prolong the life of the tank. When a propane tank cools, the gas in the tank condenses, and is used faster. By insulating the tank and keeping it warmer the gas does not condense, thus lasts longer. Testing has shown that a tank at ambient temperatures of 74 degrees Fahrenheit stayed warm to a core level of 33 degrees Fahrenheit 2 1/2 hours later in 10 degree Fahrenheit outdoor temperatures.
- Designed to fit 16 oz. propane tanks
- 4 mm of HRI: Heat Retention Insulation, inner core retains the heat
- 3 mm of neoprene seals the insulation and adds warmth protection
- Smooth inside tricot material permits easy on - easy off
- Perfect for ice fishing, duck, deer, turkey blinds, and camping
- Eliminates travel noise
Please note: The tank shown in the image is for display purposes only and is not included.