FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig
The FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig is a freshwater metal jigging bait with a metal tail that you can bend to fine-tune the lure's movement! By making small bends to the tail (metal tail comes standard), you can increase the Bio-Minnow's aggressive side-to-side darting action; slightly flattening the tail produces more of an up-and-down presentation of the vertical jigging bait around heavy cover. This metal tail flashes attractively while remaining durable and crack resistant when you get this bait down among rocks where fish like to hold tight. Available in popular color patterns and features facial and body details of a real minnow. Once you dial in that tail for the action that fish are responding to, you may not be able to keep them off of the hook with a FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig!
- Freshwater metal jig designed for both casting and vertical presentations
- Metal tail provides extra flash and resistance to break offs when jigging rock piles
- Make bends to the tail for fine-tuning jig action
- Facial and body details of an actual minnow
- Target: Walleye, Ice Fishing, Bass, Striped Bass, Lake Trout
- Qty. per Pack: 1