Fish Head Stand-Up Spin Underspin Jig Head
The Fish Head Stand-Up Spin Underspin Jig Head is a versatile, realistic jig head that is perfect for a range of conditions! The hand-painted head is designed to look like a small baitfish, so you can mimic one feeding along the bottom. The realistic eyes and weight-forward design help bring this jig to life! Fish Head outfitted this jig head with a strong, sharp Mustad hook. Customize the Stand-Up Spin Underspin Jig Head with a trailer or soft bait to change up your presentation! The hook keeper along the jig will keep your soft plastics in place and looking their best! Get down deep quickly with the realistic and durable Fish Head Stand-Up Spin Underspin Jig Head!
- Mimics a small baitfish feeding on the bottom
- Weight-forward head design
- "Stands up" with stop-and-go action
- Ultra-strong Mustad brand hook
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing swivel
- Realistic hand-painted, multi-stage patterns
- Holographic 3D eyes
- Blade adds flash and attracts attention to lifelike lure
- Blade is extended from the body, allowing full range of motion
- Compatible with many soft plastic trailers including fluke style, paddle tail, and curly tail baits
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Fish Head Stand-Up Spin Underspin Jig Head is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: As each jig head is hand-painted, color may vary slightly from the images.