Fenwick World Class Saltwater Intermediate Fly Line
Select from the models below
Fenwick World Class Saltwater Intermediate Fly Line features Fenwicks unique abrasion-resistant clear coating for fishing harsh saltwater environments. This line is equipped with a clear head that has a 1.5 ips sink rate to shoot easily off the water. The World Class Saltwater Intermediate Fly Line won't disappoint. It is designed to deliver larger saltwater flies, even in extreme and windy conditions.
- Braided core
- Sink rate of 1.5 ips.
- Smooth, low-friction, clear, mid-density head coatings with slick floating running line
- Aggressive weight forward taper
- Welded loops on both head and running line
- Clear head with ocean blue running line
- Ideal for warm to tropical water temperatures