Fenwick HMX Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod
Fenwick HMX Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rods are perfectly crafted and constructed from a blend of carbon fiber to offer incredible power, balance, and sensitivity. These rods are made to meet all needs, with models to fit applications from ultra light to heavy salmon and steelhead.
- Smooth intermediate modulus carbon fiber blank
- Fuji reel skeleton and full reel seats
- Sea guide SS316 stainless sloped guides with zirconium inserts
- Premium cork and TAC grips in split and full handle model
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
Nice Fenwick Float Rod
by JDTS -
Several years ago I broke my rod and bought an 11' Fenwick from a local tackle shop simply because it's what they had. It's been my favorite rod ever since. When I saw the 12' 6" HMX was 2 PC (easy to break down in the woods). and had metal guides (no ceramic to break in the cold) I bought one. It's been great. Very light, and enough spine for all the trout I've caught with it so far. I also caught a sale and got it for $80. Hard to beat.