Fenwick HMX Casting Rod
Fenwick HMX Casting Rods offer ultimate power, balance, and sensitivity to meet all anglers needs of a high performance rod. Features include a proprietary blend of carbon fiber construction, corrosion protection, stainless steel sloped guides with zirconium inserts, and cork and TAC handle.
- Smooth intermediate modulus carbon fiber blank
- Fuji reel skeleton and full reel seats
- Sea guide SS316 stainless sloped guides with zirconium inserts
- Premium cork and TAC grips in split and full handle model
- MIC models feature micro guides
- Five year manufacturer's limited warranty
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
Quality rod at a great price
by CDR Dave Fishing -
I only buy Fenwick rods for the past 5 years. They are high quality, light and sensitive. As a full time fishing guide, I can go through a few rods a year from less experienced angler use and abuse. These rods handle almost anything without compromising quality and sensitivity. Great rod at a great price.
This is a great rod
by mrbiggfish -
This rod will not disappoint, Fenwick rods can cast a mile. I use a 13 fishing Concept A on this rod, very smooth.