Fenwick HMG Casting Rod
This item may be subject to a packaging fee that will be shown in cart.
Fenwick HMG Casting Rod Models
The Fenwick HMG Casting Rod – the HMG changed fishing forever as the world's first graphite rod – is being, well, cast as "a legend reborn" in this version of the seminal fishing rod. Lab testing reports these rods are now stronger, lighter, and more sensitive than ever due to the Powerlux 100 blank used in its construction. Fenwick's custom-designed reel seat also helps you feel hard-to-detect bumps and lure action below the surface. The seat's ergonomics are comfortable as well. All-day fishing and throwing crankbaits shouldn't be a problem! Stainless steel guides with zirconium inserts and full cork grips adorn this classic. Selections can toss lures starting at 1/4 oz. and then up the scale to 1 1/2 oz., so there is a Fenwick HMG Casting Rod for you!
- Powerlux 100 delivers a 13% stronger and 8% lighter weight rod while maintaining sensitivity and balance
- Strength test results are on average, based on controlled lab testing, compared to prior generation HMG rods without Powerlux resin
- Weight reduction is on average, based on controlled lab setting, compared to prior generation HMG rods without Powerlux resin
- Fenwick custom ergonomic reel seat
- Premium grade cork handles
- Stainless steel guides with zirconium inserts
- Model HMGPX70M/MH-FC3(3+1) comes with nylon carrying case
- Manufacturer lifetime limited warranty