An FPV-Power Distribution Hub - Wiring - 6 Station pairs with 7ah and 17.5ah FPV-Power lithium batteries (waterproof IP67 rated) is a plug-and-play solution for anybody who wants to operate multiple items. Six power ports around the hub power a fish finder, lights, livewell, camera, and other electronics for a kayak, a campsite, or a campervan.
The supplied remote control for four ports is convenient (two are always on). Each port on the FPV-Power Distribution Hub is individually fused and has its cap, pigtail, and waterproof crimps. The hub is a neat compact solution to power your gear. How have you lived without a 6 Station FPV-Power Distribution Hub? Get yours today and power up!
- Plug and play compact solution for powering multiple items
- Individually fused ports
- IP67 waterproof, assuming leads are capped or in use
- Each port includes its own cap, pigtail, and waterproof crimp
- 1 x Distribution Hub
- 6 x pigtails
- 1 x Remote (2 x CR2016 batteries included)
- 12 x waterproof crimps
- 6 x output port caps
- 1 x input lead cap
- Input lead matches perfectly with 7ah and 17.5ah FPV-POWER packs