Engel Live Bait Cooler with Net
The Engel Live Bait Cooler with Net is built with durable polypropylene copolymer and insulated with a high-grade molded polystyrene foam to protect your bait from extreme temperatures. The cooler features a non-absorbent surface making it easy to clean as well as stain and odor resistant. It features a pull-net that makes it easier to change water and retrieve your bait. The net is designed to withstand corrosion and wear. Included is a powerful 2-speed air pump to help keep the water aerated. The pump can be attached on the back side of the cooler with the hose into the port on the lid. You can also remove the air pump and use the cooler for your favorite beverages or food.
- Quality injection molded (PP Copolymer)
- Insulated with high-grade molded polystyrene foam
- Airtight EVA gasket seal recessed ergonomic
- Carry handles (ABS) and integrated shoulder strap (PP)
- Self-stopping hinge (ABS)
- All fittings secured with stainless steel screws
- Stain and odor resistant
- Non-absorbent surface easy to clean
- 2-speed pump maximizes aeration and battery life
- Water-resistant housing protects motor and suppresses noise
- Flexible silicone hose and weighted air stone for lively bubbling action
- Remove the pump and hose and easily convert to cooler
- Compact and lightweight
- Includes all new pull net
- Exterior Dimensions: 16.6 x 11 x 13 in.
- Interior Dimensions: 13.5 x 8 x 10 in.
- Capacity: 19 quarts (4.75 gallons)
- Can hold up to 32 cans
- Can hold up to 25 lbs. of ice
- Manufacturer's five-year limited warranty on cooler
- Manufacturer's 30-day limited warranty on pump
Ratings & Reviews
Great bait cooler for hot or cold weather.
by Captain Jared Meyer "OutKast Sportfishing"
Looking to keep bait cool on those hot summer days, or protected from freezing cold days in the ice hut, this is the bait cooler for you. We have used them to keep our bait happy and lively. The various sizes make transporting different bait, and quantities easy while reducing bait stress.