Dutch Fork Turtle Shell Colorado Ghost Blades
Dutch Fork Turtle Shell Colorado Ghost Blades offer dynamic blades with low-speed spinning action and unique shapes and colors. Each blade is molded with Dutch Fork's hexagonal shell pattern that creates beautiful prismatic color effects, creates vibration, and will even spin at 0.4 miles per hour. The specific color schemes that were selected for these blades help create glowing edges at any angle!
- High-impact polymer construction
- Spins easily at very slow speeds
- Transparent see-through design
- Colors change at different angles
- Edges glow like fiber optics (on fluorescent colors)
- Works well on inactive fish
- High-quality paint and topcoat
- Baked-on finish
- Qty. per Pack: 3
Please note: Dutch Fork blades should not be left sitting in the sun in a Plano or other tackle box. The inside of tackle boxes reaches a very high temperature when left in the sun, and that temperature can melt your plastic blades.