Denali Kovert Inshore Casting Rod
The Denali Kovert Inshore Casting Rod is constructed from an ultra-sensitive IM-8 graphite blank, corrosion proof stainless steel guides, and a lightweight skeleton reel seat. Additional features include a polymer grip and a stabilized hardwood foregrip. This rod was designed to handle a demanding day of fishing and a variety of inshore species. Anglers can count on this durable rod to give them many years of handling hard fighting fish. The Denali Kovert Inshore Casting Rod is an excellent choice to use for all inshore techniques, from throwing popping corks for gulf trout, or chasing calico bass in coastal kelp forests.
- IM-8 graphite blank construction
- 316 stainless, semi-micro Duraloc guides
- Lightweight skeleton reel seat
- Custom EVA handle
- Stabilized hardwood foregrip
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty