Deeper Smart Sonar Fish Finder CHIRP
Catch more fish, faster with the Deeper Smart Sonar Fish Finder CHIRP! The CHIRP is a castable, WiFi-enabled fishfinder that can be cast out to 330 feet! If you think that is impressive, this Fishfinder can also pinpoint fish hiding anywhere from 6 inches up to 330 feet deep. The CHIRP, unlike traditional sonar devices, utilizes a continuous flow of ranging frequencies which results in a clearer, higher resolution image. The CHIRP allows for a versatile experience, scan larger areas or hone in on your target species by altering the sonars angle beams.
Take the CHIRP anywhere! It is perfectly designed for boat or kayak fishing, ice fishing, and shore fishing. This sonar offers crisp images, making it easy to distinguish between a baitfish and a predator fish. The app allows for color adjustments to adapt to any weather conditions. With a fast-charging ability, you'll have a full charge in just seventy-five minutes, getting you back out there! Lock on to that trophy fish with the Deeper Smart Sonar Fish Finder CHIRP!
- Castable up to 330 feet
- Wifi enabled to pair with a smart phone
- Find fish up to 330 feet down
- Utilizes continuous frequencies for clearer images
- Fast charge battery
- Multiple beam options
- Inside the Box:
- Chirp+ Sonar
- Attachment bolts x2
- USB wire
- Neoprene pouch
- Quick Guide
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
- Material: ABS enclosure, Titanium inserts
- Sonar Type: 3 Frequency CHIRP:
- Narrow CHIRP 675 kHz (cone angle 7°)
- Medium CHIRP 290 kHz (cone angle 16°)
- Wide CHIRP 100 kHz (cone angle 47°)
- Target separation:
- 1 cm. / 0.4 in Narrow Chirp
- 2.4 cm. / 0.94 in Medium Chirp
- 2.4 cm. / 0.94 in Wide Chirp
- Depth Range: Max/Min Max 330ft (100 m) / Min 6in (15 cm)
- Sonar Scan rate: Up to 15 scans per second
- Sonar Modes: Standard, Ice fishing, Boat, Onshore GPS
- Temperature sensor: Water surface temperature sensor
- Temperature Units: Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 40°C/-4°F to 104°F
- GNSS (Global positioning systems supported): GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- Operating time: GPS ON up to 4.5 hours/GPS OFF up to 6 hours
- Charging technology: Fast charge, 80% in 45 min. or 100% in 75 min.
- Internal Battery: Lithium Polymer, 3.7V Rechargeable, 950 mAh
- Power Adapter (not included in the box, recommended): Input 110V/220V. Output Micro USB, 5V 2A
- Connection type: Wireless Wi-Fi connection
- Connection Range: Up to 330ft (100 m). Depends on the OS and smartphone model
- Color: Military Green
Ratings & Reviews
A great product
A great little sonar to find fish- does much more than I expected and I am loving using it!
Set up instructions are poor at best. They have two "official" apps but the instructions do not specify which to use. This product's advertising on youtube lead you to believe that you can make maps from shore but mapping in the US is supported in boat mode ONLY. Additional items costing almost $90 required to support boat mode. Boat sessions almost never upload to the Deeper "lakebook" for viewing. No progress made from the Deeper support team.
My friend has PRO+ and i decided to buy Chirp even it cost a bit more than PRO+. Readings are similar to my Lowrance boat sonar, looking forward to testing it on the ice.
The most advanced castable sonar
Had a chance to test this product with the very initial release. Probably the most advanced portable sonar in the market. CHIRP technology makes the difference - highly recomended. Can't wait to test it for hardwater season.
Great, but sensitive
Very sensitive, so it took me a while to figure out settings.
Otherwise - happy with the purchase.