Daiwa Tatula SV TWS Low-Profile Casting Reel
Purchase this item and get a Daiwa/Simms Solar Tech Performance Long Sleeve Shirt ($59.95 value). Offer valid on purchases made February 1, 2021 - May 31, 2021. Learn more and download submission form HERE. (Please note, all inquiries about this offer should be directed to the manufacturer.)
The Daiwa Tatula SV TWS Low-Profile Casting Reel uses the most advanced technology to bring you an all-in-one casting system for finesse baits and a variety of lures. The Tatula Reel features the SV - Stress-Free Versatile - Concept, enabling you to perfectly cast an impressive range of spinnerbaits, jigs, and soft plastics on unweighted Texas rigs. The SV spool and induct rotor are made of Super Duralumin, making it incredibly lightweight and strong. By reducing the weight of the spool and utilizing the T-Wing System, you will experience less spool overspin. As the spool slows, the rotor works with the magnetic field to control spool speed, allowing your cast to reach maximum distance. This casting reel is outfitted with seven ball bearings, two of which are super corrosion resistant ball bearings, giving you unrivaled power and durability. Featuring Ultimate Tournament Drag, the Daiwa Tatula SV TWS Low-Profile Casting Reel is a true workhorse and will help you land your next trophy fish!
- Lower weight
- Aluminum frame
- Compact body
- Ultimate tournament drag
- Custom soft touch handle knob
- Includes two super corrosion resistant ball bearings
- T-Wing System
- The "T" aperture allows line to flow freely through the wide top section on outcast, reducing the normally sharp angles and friction that slow line flowing through a narrow aperture when exiting the reel. For retrieve, line drops into the narrow, lower channel of the T-wing for even distribution across the spool width.
- SV Concept
- The induct rotor, made of strong, lightweight Super Duralumin, is exposed out from the spool and into the magnetic braking field when rotating at high speed, preventing overrun. As the spool slows, the induct rotor moves back towards the spool, away from the magnetic field, which allows the cast to carry further for maximum distance.
- SV Spool
- SV Spool is made of Super Duralumin which is lighter but has great strength. SV SPOOL with Air Brake System helps cast lightweight lures with ease to give you a longer cast with no back lash.
- Swept Handle
- Swept handle moves the paddles closer to the rod's centerline. The result is less wobble of the rod and reel in your hand as you crank. That means less wasted energy - a more powerful retrieve.