Daiwa Saltist Line Counter Reels
Daiwa Saltist Line Counter Reels are specially designed for saltwater and Great Lakes freshwater trolling applications. The Saltist offers the perfect match of line capacity, durability and performance for fishing braid or mono. The precision line measurement offers accuracy required by today's controlled depth trolling and jigging techniques.
Daiwa Saltist Line Counter Reels feature aluminum frames and sideplates and machined aluminum spools. Virtually all other components are metal for the ultimate in reliability. The corrosion resistant bearings last up to 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings. The shielded design helps to keep out dirt and grit. The Saltist's Carbon U.T. drag offers smooth operation and fade resistant reliability.
All Daiwa Saltist Line Counter Reels feature an ultra high speed 6.1:1 and 6.4:1 gear ratios. Models STTLW20LCHA and STTLW30LCHA feature a counter balanced handle. Models STTLW40LCHA and STTLW50LCHA feature a non-counter balanced handle.
- Direct-drive line counter accurately measures in feet
- Rugged, all-metal construction with rigid one-piece frames
- Machined aluminum spools
- Sturdy and comfortable power handles and grips
- Counter balanced handle shanks (Models STTLW20LCHA and STTLW30LCHA)
- Ultra high speed 6.1:1 and 6.4:1 gear ratios
- Four CRBB corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings plus one stainless steel roller bearing
- Dual-system infinite anti-reverse
- Precision "click" star drag
- Carbon U.T. drag system
- Cast control spool friction adjustment
- Oversized spool clicker
- Levelwind system for even line lay
Ratings & Reviews
by CECIL D. -
Perfect for downrigger
Saltist line counter 20 & 30
by Bluenote -
The line retrieve is fast, works well to bring in your planer boards quickly and with little effort
The high speed retrieve is a huge plus. It really makes a difference when clearing a line, even with an umbrella rig.