Daiwa Exist G LT Spinning Reel
Sixty years of innovation culminates into the Daiwa Exist G LT Spinning Reel; the most advanced, technology-packed spinning reel Daiwa has ever made. Featuring a sleek design and minimalist engineering, the Exist Spinning Reel utilizes the Light and Tough (LT) concept for eliminating unnecessary weight by reducing reel dimensions without sacrificing strength. The Monocoque body has a compact and rigid frame to allow for larger, more powerful gearing. Equipped with a brand new digitally designed tough DigiGear, you can expect ultimate gear precision, rotational smoothness, and strength.
Twelve corrosion-resistant ball bearings provide you with an incredibly smooth retrieve for the life of the reel. Magsealed technology uses magnetic oils to significantly reduce the penetration of water inside the body, ensuring smooth operation at all times. Built to withstand whatever Mother Nature has to throw at you, the Daiwa Exist Spinning Reel provides you with the ultimate performance in fresh or saltwater fishing.
- Light and Tough (LT)
- Minimalist engineering for reduced reel dimensions and eliminated unnecessary weight without sacrificing strength and keeping the same line capacity
- Whisper quiet
- Significantly reduced rotational noise
- Zaion Air Rotor
- Reduces inertia for light and smooth winding
- 12 corrosion-resistant ball bearings
- Monocoque body
- The body itself is a rigid frame, durable to twists and bends, yet compact and spatially efficient. This design is used in rocket and formula one vehicle design where durability and space efficiency are paramount. By eliminating the need for screw space, the drive gear was expanded to its maximum size relative to the dimensions of the body. It helped Daiwa achieve the lightest weight design ever.
- Tough DigiGear
- Brand new digitally designed, machine cut gearing system, that ensures ultimate gear precision, rotational smoothness, and strength. Integrating the analysis and calculation of minute details, such as the impact and tolerances of gear meshing, and the impact of forces during the meshing phase results in gear design and performance that is without peer. The design ensures silent gear rotation and precise angler control and feel. The gears are made from ultra-strong Duralumin, which has high tensile strength and exceptional durability.
- Magsealed waterproofing/durability technology
- It is a revolutionary system that involves a membrane of magnetic oil, in conjunction with magnets between the body and the rotor of the reel, which greatly reduces the penetration of water inside the body via the main shaft. Being magnetized, this lubrication system avoids any friction, reduces dust intrusion, eliminates oil spray, and improves reel life expectancy and performance. Magsealed technology is used on the pinion shaft, line roller, and ball bearings.
- Automatic Tournament Drag (ATD)
- ATD is fine tuned to react more quickly, the instant line release is required. This smoother start up eliminates the 'snatch' that previously occurred when tension inertia was overcome. ATD also implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even pressure on the drag washers and ultimately reduces "pulsing" of the drag when fighting the fish.
- Long Cast ABS spool
- Casts are easier, longer and more trouble free, thanks to the new innovative spool design. Line comes off the reel easier and faster, allowing for longer, more accurate casts and improving angling performance.
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Exist vs Stella
by I'd fish a puddle
Have both in the 2500 sizes. Outstanding reels. Only way to justify the price is to love to fish and fish many hours.
Feel the difference
by Thomas Jones
Have 2500/3000 Shimano Stella reel
buying the second Daiwa, it's much better IMHO