Costa Men's Reefton Sunglasses
Keep the blinding glare and damaging rays at bay with the Costa Men's Reefton Sunglasses! These large frame sunglasses are perfect for sealing out the sun, making it easy to see everything happening on the water! Costa designed these sunglasses with co-molded temples and a Hydrolite nose and temple pads to ensure they stay in place and are comfortable for extended periods of time. The Reefton glasses have cam action spring hinges that help keep the glasses in place. From the backwoods rivers to the open water, the Costa Men's Reefton Sunglasses will have you seeing every moment of your adventure with ease!
- Large frames perfect to explore any body of water
- Will stay put on larger heads thanks to co-molded temples, Hydrolite nose and temple pads
- Cam action spring hinges also help keep glasses on
- Polarized lenses available in glass or plastic
- 590G Lightwave glass in green mirror are good for high contrast. Lenses have superior clarity and are scratch-resistant. 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized lenses.
- 590P Polycarbonate lenses in blue mirror are a great choice when on open reflective water. These lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant.
- Frame Width: 129.2 mm
- Bridge Width: 15 mm
- Lens Width: 63.5 mm
- Lens Height: 42.3 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 112 mm
- Includes a case and cleaning cloth
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
Costa Men's Reefton Sunglasses are made in the U.S.A.