Costa Men's Brine Sunglasses
The Costa Men's Brine Sunglasses are designed for high performance and perfect for meeting the harsh demands of saltwater fishing. Using Hydrolite temples and co-molding technology, the Costa Brine Sunglasses deliver comfort and a flawless fit for any fishermen. The 100% UV light blockage allows for maximum protection and reduces eye strain. These scratch-resistant glasses are 100% polarized and have the greatest clarity available. Costa designed these sunglasses with a comfortable large fitting structure. The Costa Men's Brine Sunglasses are lightweight, impact-resistant, and scratch-resistant, perfect for keeping your eyes protected no matter where adventure calls!
- Deliver comfort and durability
- Hydrolite temples
- Co-injected and co-molded glasses
- Lenses available in Plastic or Glass
- 580P Polycarbonate Blue Mirror lenses are perfect on open reflective water. Lightweight and impact-resistant.
- 580G Lightwave Glass in Green Mirror provide a high contrast view with great clarity. 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass.
- 580P Polycarbonate Green Mirror are the lightest and most durable lenses. The Green Mirror provides high contrast on the water.
- Frame Width: 126.7 mm
- Bridge Width: 18 mm
- Lens Width: 59.0 mm
- Lens Height: 36.0 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 118 mm
- Size: Large
- Limited Lifetime Warranty from the Manufacturer
Costa Men's Brine Sunglasses are made in the U.S.A.