Cortland Trout Series Ultralight Fly Line
Bring sensitivity and elegance to your fly fishing line supply with Cortland Trout Series Ultralight Fly Line. This freshwater line is carefully designed to give you a thrilling and satisfying leg up when reeling in trout with your ultralight rigs. It emphasizes a long front taper for very delicate presentations allowing you to cast with the most fragile of delicacy. This same long front taper also ensures a precise loop control for consistent and reliable casting.
- Braided nylon multifilament core
- Extremely fine front taper
- Thinner overall diameter
- Designed for delicate presentations
- Weight-forward taper
- HTX - Heat-Tempered Surface Treatment
- A process that incorporates extreme slickness additives. Seals out dirt and oils while maintaining an exceptionally low friction coefficient.
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its life span.
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
Cortland Trout Series Ultralight Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.