Cortland Trout Series Trout Boss Fly Line
The Cortland Trout Series Trout Boss Fly Line is the ultimate trout line featuring an innovative heat-tempered coating making it more durable than ever. This coating will protect against dirt and oils while maintaining minimal friction. It also allows the line to stay cooler, reducing false casting, improving line speed, and generating greater distance. The Trout Boss Fly Line has a thinner core giving a smaller diameter-to-mass ratio, offering an excellent choice for faster rods, especially in tight quarters. Order your Cortland Trout Series Trout Boss Fly Line today!
- Weight-forward taper
- Braided nylon multifilament core
- HTx - Heat-Tempered Surface Treatment
- A process that incorporates extreme slickness additives. Seals out dirt and oils while maintaining an exceptionally low friction coefficient.
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its lifespan.
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 deg. F temperatures
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 deg. F temperatures
- Quick loading
- High floating
- Easy casting
- Great for trout, grayling, steelhead, salmon, and panfish
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
The Cortland Trout Series Trout Boss Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.