Cortland Trout Series Trout Boss Fly Line
Cortland Trout Series Trout Boss Fly Line is the ultimate trout line featuring an innovative heat-tempered coating making it more durable than ever. This coating will protect against dirt and oils while maintaining minimal friction. It also allows the line to stay cooler, reducing false casting, improving line speed, and generating greater distance. Trout Boss Fly Line has a thinner core giving a smaller diameter-to-mass ratio, offering an excellent choice for faster rods, especially in tight quarters.
- Weight-forward taper
- Braided nylon multifilament core
- HTX - Heat-Tempered Surface Treatment
- A process that incorporates extreme slickness additives. Seals out dirt and oils while maintaining an exceptionally low friction coefficient.
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its life span.
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
Cortland Trout Series Trout Boss Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.