Cortland Trout Series Trout Boss DT Fly Line
Select from the models below
Picky trout require bold choices when deciding what fly line to use to get control of the streams. Cortland Trout Series Trout Boss DT Fly Line will give you the power needed to be the boss of even the pickiest trout. Trout Boss DT boasts an aggressive front taper that loads quickly for short-range targeting. The long level body is excellent for roll casting at higher ranges. This fly line is crafted to be mended easily, making sure you can stay out in the streams chasing trout all day long.
- Double taper
- Aggressive front taper
- Easy mending
- High floating
- Braided nylon multifilament core
- HTX - Heat-Tempered Surface Treatment
- A process that incorporates extreme slickness additives. Seals out dirt and oils while maintaining an exceptionally low friction coefficient.
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its life span.
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
Cortland Trout Series Trout Boss DT Fly Line i smade in the U.S.A.