Cortland Trout Series Finesse Trout II Fly Line
Select from the models below
Cortland Trout Series Finesse Trout II Fly Line offers a weight-forward design specifically designed for fishing tiny flies at great distances. This floating line is built with an extra-fine diameter front taper, offering the ultimate in finesse presentations. Finesse Trout II includes a welded loop at each end, making changing the line or leader easy and painless. A hard-running line jacket provides an accurate, high-speed casting line that lands gently and floats high with less surface drag.
- Heron/Light blue color
- Braided nylon multifilament core
- Heat-Tempered Surface Treatment
- A process that incorporates extreme slickness additives. Seals out dirt and oils while maintaining an exceptionally low friction coefficient.
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
Cortland Trout Series Finesse Trout II Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.