Cortland Trout Series Big Fly Fly Line
Cortland Trout Series Big Fly Fly Line features precision shooting technology coating that offers low-friction smoothness through the guides and stiff low-memory running line to prevent tangling. This line is also outfitted with a two-foot Dyna-tip to keep the line high and dry, as well as welded loops at both ends for quick and easy rigging. Big Fly Fly Line is built to perform thanks to the aggressive front taper and overweight head, capable of throwing big-streamers, bass flies, and tandem rigs with false casting kept to a minimum. Cortland line provides everything you need to get the big catch of the day.
- White tip/light green color
- PST coating
- Dyna-Tip Technology (aka High Floating Dyna-Tip)
- Dyna-Tip technology reduces the density of fly line tips resulting in higher tip and leader flotation while improving line management.
- Weight forward taper
- Core: Braided nylon multifilament core
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its life span.
Cortland Trout Series Big Fly Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.