Cortland Tropic Plus Billfish Sinking Fly Line
Cortland Tropic Plus Billfish Sinking Fly Line is made with a 50-pound core for durability and extreme stopping power for saltwater fishing. This line features an 18 inch, bright orange tip for easy tracking of your line. In addition, Shooting Technology gives this line a smooth, stiff coating that freely moves through the guides with less friction in hot temperatures. Cortland Tropic Plus Billfish Sinking Fly Line is a great choice for the saltwater angler who's looking for a superior performance line.
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- Hi-Vis tip
- Sinking/floating line
- Core: Braided nylon multifilament
- Fifty+ Core
- Built for the most demanding species. Core strength of more than 50 lbs. allows anglers to put maximum drag and pressure on a fish without compromising the taper design or line density.
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its life span.
- Warm and Tropical Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 70 + degrees Fahrenheit temperatures
Cortland Tropic Plus Billfish Sinking Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.