Cortland Specialty Compact Sink Fly Line
Cortland Specialty Compact Sink Fly Line is one of the most versatile sinking lines available. Outfitted with dual welded loops, this line can fish small streamers up to the biggest fly in your arsenal. This compact line features HTx surface treatment suitable for all water conditions, allowing the line to stay supple and tangle free in cool conditions, and slick and strong in the tropics. With a versatile jacket-material construction and contrasting line and head, you'll know when it's time to re-cast or shoot line with Cortland Specialty Compact Sink Fly Line.
- Monofilament Core
- Heat-Tempered Surface Treatment
- A process that incorporates extreme slickness additives. Seals out dirt and oils while maintaining an exceptionally low friction coefficient.
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
Cortland Specialty Compact Sink Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.