Cortland Short Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line
Cortland Short Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line Line feature PST coating that offers easy glide and low-friction smoothness. This line is perfect for covering big water on or near the surface with minimal line stripping, and also executes precise overhead casts and spey-rolls with ease. Rated for 11 '6" to 12' 6" Spey rods, Short Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line is the perfect choice for shorter, grilse rods.
- Light blue/bright orange color
- Braided nylon multifilament core
- PST coating
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
Cortland Short Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.