Cortland Master Braid
Cortland Master Braid is constructed from high-quality gel-spun fibers to create a durable and tough super braid anglers can trust. This braid has a FiberTech coating to stiffen the fibers and improve the handling features of the line, as well as Opti-Con technology for a tighter and stronger braid. Master Braid repels water, delivers long casts, cuts through the water with less line drag, comes back dry. This line doesn't require a break-in period and is designed to last for cast after cast. Usable with spinning or casting reels and in freshwater or saltwater, Cortland Master Braid is a great, versatile line to keep on hand.
- High molecular weight gel-spun polyethylene fibers that are stronger than steel. Virtually no stretch for incredible sensitivity. Doesn’t degrade in sunlight / UV light.
- Protection that bonds to the individual fibers, which stiffens and improves handling of the line. Lines cast farther and last longer without excess stiffness.
- Optimum Construction. Braids that are built for optimal strength by assembling each pound test to minimize line diameter while maximizing durability.
- Provides the longest-lasting color. Doesn’t fade. Doesn’t bleed.
- Braided from premium gel-spun fibers
- Tight, round braid
- Long casts
- Extended life
- Minimal line drag
- Ideal for spinning or conventional reels
- Hydrophobic properties repel water
- Excels at strike detection
- Qty. per Pack: 1
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
The Cortland Master Braid is made in the U.S.A.
|5 lb.||0.004 in.||0.102 mm||Less than 1 lb.|
|8 lb.||0.005 in.||0.127 mm||1 lb.|
|10 lb.||0.006 in.||0.152 mm||2 lb.|
|15 lb.||0.009 in.||0.229 mm||4 lb.|
|20 lb.||0.010 in.||0.254 mm||6 lb.|
|30 lb.||0.012 in.||0.305 mm||8 lb.|
|40 lb.||0.013 in.||0.330 mm||10 lb.|
|50 lb.||0.014 in.||0.356 mm||12 lb.|
|65 lb.||0.016 in.||0.406 mm||16 lb.|
|80 lb.||0.020 in.||0.508 mm||18 lb.|
|100 lb.||0.023 in.||0.584 mm||20 lb.|
|130 lb.||0.026 in.||0.660 mm||25 lb.|
|200 lb.||0.036 in.||0.914 mm||50 lb.|