Cortland Medium Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line
Cortland Medium Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line is perfect for medium length rods and offers more precise casting movements. It has a slick PST coating for smoothness, and is great for covering big water on or near the surface, while keeping line stripping to a minimum. This fly line will even cast when the entire head is not out of the rod tip. Cortland Medium Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line gives anglers and easy ans successful fishing experience.
- WF 53 feet medium belly spey taper
- Light blue/bright orange color
- Braided nylon multifilament core
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its life span.
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
Cortland Medium Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.