Cortland Long Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line
Cortland Long Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line can be used in warm or cold water and performs best with long spey rods. This line is perfect for spey, roll, and overhead casts with smooth welded loop control. Long Belly Spey line provides anglers with an excellent option for those longer spey rods, as well as offering outstanding performance.
- WF 60 feet Long belly spey taper
- Light blue/bright orange color
- Braided nylon multifilament core
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its life span.
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
Cortland Long Belly Spey Two-Hand Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.