Cortland Competition Seek Fly Line
Select from the models below
Cortland Competition Seek Fly Line is equipped with with a Shooting Technology coating that offers low-friction and durable welded loops. These features provide the line with a smooth and stiff coating that makes rigging quick and easy. The length of Cortland Competition Seek Fly Line offer long distance casting and will get flies down deep quickly.
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its life span.
- Core: Braided nylon multifilament
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Seek Type 3: Fast sinking belly/slow sinking tip
- Seek Type 5 and 7: Slow sinking belly/fast sinking tip
Cortland Competition Seek Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.