Cortland Competition Level Sink Fly Line
Cortland Competition Level Sink Fly Line has durable, secure welded loops, making rigging quick and easy. This line is also equipped with the Cortland's Shooting Technology for a smooth and stiffer coating that offers low friction through the guides. Cortland Competition Level Sink Fly Line has a density compensated taper design to get flies down deep to reach fish that are swimming on the bottom.
- Density compensated
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its life span.
- Core: Braided nylon multifilament
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Hang Markers
- Hang Marker technology is a highly visible color transition identifying when it's time to fish the "hang" during a retrieve.
Cortland Competition Level Sink Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.