Cortland Competition Hover Fly Line
Cortland Competition Hover Fly Line features a precision Shooting technology coating that offers low-friction performance. This line is also equipped with durable welded loops for quick and easy rigging. Hover fly line is designed to remain just under the surface and stay there. Competition Hover Fly Line is a density line constructed on a long level tapered head to guarantee consistent presentations every time.
- Level head design
- Core: Braided nylon multifilament
- Welded Loops
- Welded loops make rigging fast, easy, and reliable. Cortland loops are strong, secure, and durable.
- ST - Shooting Technology
- ST coating delivers a reduced-friction performance with a glass-smooth finish and remains a key element in line slickness over its life span.
- Cold Temperature
- Ideal use in 30 - 50 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
- Warm Temperature
- Ideal use in 50 - 70 degree Fahrenheit temperatures
Cortland Competition Hover Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.