Compass 360 Deadfall Stockingfoot Chest Waders
The best way to stay completely dry and comfortable when wading is with Compass 360 Deadfall Stockingfoot Chest Waders! These incredibly light waders are constructed of breathable, durable 4-ply nylon with double-reinforced knees and shins. The Deadfall Waders feature a double chest pocket with a hand-warming pocket for those extra chilly days. These stockingfoot waders offer a customizable fit with its adjustable suspenders and webbing belt. Attached gravel guards and double-taped booties ensure protection from rocks and eliminate the chances of water entering the waders. Built with high-quality materials with enough pockets to hold all your gear, these waders offer phenomenal performance at an excellent value.
- Constructed with tough 4-ply nylon upper
- Guaranteed 100% waterproof and breathable
- 4-ply double reinforced knees and legs
- Two-in-one nylon B.A.P. (Big Ass Pocket) chest storage system with pass through handwarming pocket
- Attached 4-ply nylon gravel guards, with lace hooks
- Durable webbing belt with quick-release buckle
- Foot fit, double taped, 4mm 100% Chloroprene booties
- Fully adjustable elastic suspenders with quick-release buckles
- Zippered front storage pocket
- Flip out security pocket
- Adjustable chest draw cord
Ratings & Reviews
Compass 360 deadfall
Great wader for the price. Will put these waders up against any mid range wader......Frogg Toggs II......Same design......
Leaking after 2nd time using them
by Pete B -
Only the second time using these and my left leg was soaked. After inspecting them inside out i noticed the seam tape peeling off. I can already see other places where the seam tape is beginning to peel back. This is going to be a continuing problem.
Great wader for the money!
by Jtice10 -
I have about 20 days of fishing in these so far and I am extremely happy! The fit is good and so far they're dry. Great pair of budget waders.
by Hazol -
One of the buckles on the shoulder strap is backwards. This makes the strap on the left getting loose after a while.