Clam Jason Mitchell Thermal 5000 Ice Shelter
Please note: This item is not available for expedited shipping.
The Clam Jason Mitchell Thermal 5000 Ice Shelter gives you enough space to bring all your fishing buddies along on your next ice fishing adventure! Built using a strong 600-denier fabric with a full thermal skin, wind and water will not penetrate while it retains heat and reduces condensation. This shelter features the innovative Thermal Trap technology to retain up to 30 degrees of heat. With a center height of 82 inches and a fishable area of 63.5 sq. ft., four to six anglers can fish comfortably inside. Its unique pentagonal design and ice anchors with tie-downs secure your shelter during windy conditions. For the most comfortable ice fishing experience, make sure you're in the Clam Jason Mitchell Thermal 5000 Ice Shelter!
- Center Height: 82 inches
- Fishable Area: 63.5 sq. ft.
- Fish four to six anglers comfortably
- Full thermal skin with 600 denier fabric to retain heat and reduce condensation
- Flex tested, extra large 11mm poles
- Oversized skirt for ample snow banking
- Carrying bag for easy re-packing
- Triple layer corner pockets
- Lab tested hub assemblies, largest in the industry
- Convenient ice anchor straps and strap pockets for windy conditions
- Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty