Clam Ice Auger Geared Drill Conversion Kit Combo
The Clam Ice Auger Geared Drill Conversion Kit Combo includes all the hardware needed to mount your drill plus a handle to work as a hand auger, too. The geared adapter utilizes ball bearings to absorb the load from the auger so your drill is only used to spin auger and not to support the auger torque. Lightweight and portable, this conversion kit is great for all ice anglers.
- Auger drill plate
- Anodized aluminum frame/handle/plate
- Rubber dipped handles and trigger for easier handling and use
- Taller upright bracket to accommodate more drill types
- Includes all hardware to mount your drill
- Lightweight and portable
- Works with most current 18 volt 1/2-inch chuck cordless drills
- 8-inch auger bit with tempered stainless steel blades, steel flighting
- Includes handle to work as a hand auger
- Doubles your torque
- 2:1 gear ratio
- Metal gears
- Lightweight, durable aluminum housing
Results will vary depending on drill used. Recommend using high torque 18 volt lithium battery powered drills.
Please note: The drill shown in the image is for display purposes only and is not included.