Clam Ice Auger Combo
The Clam Ice Auger Combo allows anglers to use an 18-volt cordless drill (sold separately) as the power to drill your holes. Extremely user-friendly, lightweight and portable, this auger can be taken anywhere at any time with no hassle. Ball bearings absorb the load from the auger so that the drill is used only to spin the auger, rather than supporting the auger torque. This greatly helps to extend the life of your drill! Simply attach your auger bit just like you normally would on a power auger. No more dealing with the hassle of setting up of having loose bits fall out of the drill; simply pull the trigger, drill, and start fishing!
- Anodized aluminum frame/handle/plate
- Rubber dipped handles and trigger for easier handling and use
- Longer upright bracket to accommodate more drill types
- Lightweight and portable
- Works with most current 18-volt 1/2 in. drive cordless drills
- 6 in. auger bit with tempered stainless steel blades
Ratings & Reviews
I purchased this last year and ran it with a 20v Kobalt drill and a 8" strikemaster lazer auger bit and had zero issues punching through 12+ inches of ice, works great. I will get an extension for the auger this year only because the the unit is so short without it.