Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Electric Downrigger with Telescopic Boom is precision-machined with military-grade aluminum components and comes standard with swivel base, electric motor with controls, boom with tilt-up quick-release lock, adjustable clutch, ball cradle, idler and end pulley, and two rod holders on repositional mounts. The telescopic boom extends three to six feet. The ball cradle can store a 12-lb. weight securely while allowing eight-lb. and heavier weights to hang through the bottomless base. Everything on the electric downrigger is solid! You won't find a plastic part on the pulleys; the entire seven-in. reel (with depth counter) is machined from a solid round of aluminum, and the four clutch pads are made of 660 bronze to handle extreme pressure and heat. As part of the electric controls, Cisco provides a six-ft. wire from the boat power supply to the downrigger. Wow to the whole setup! Others will know that you take your fishing seriously when you equip your boat with a Cisco Electric Downrigger with Telescopic Boom!
- Includes swivel base, electric motor with controls, boom with tilt-up quick-release lock, adjustable clutch, ball cradle, idler and end pulley, and two rod holders on repositional mounts
- Equipped with a three- to six-ft. telescopic boom
- Uses a powerful 12-volt motor with a 7/16-in. stainless steel output shaft and 135 ft./min. retrieve
- Three-way switch controls the spooling rotation
- Electrical controls come with a 15-amp. resettable breaker
- Equipped with three mounting lugs in a 1 7/8-in. bolt circle with 1/4 - 28 fine thread holes
- 1500-lb.-rated swivel
- Tube rod holders index 360 degrees with 20 interlocking positions
- Rold holder base can be installed in reverse to sit behind the reels
- Includes a protective weatherproof heat-shrunk boot around the exterior of the motor along with a GE silicone sealant
- Rubber inserts and watertight seal around the wire fittings, and UV-, water-, and oil-resistant wire jacket
- Bolt pattern on the swivel base is compatible with Cisco and Big Jon downriggers and thumbscrew mounts
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited rod holder warranty
The Cisco Electric Downrigger with Solid Boom is made in the U.S.A.