Cashion John Crews Signature Casting Rod
The Cashion John Crews Signature Casting Rod was developed with fine-tuned perfection in mind. The worm rod in this series has #5 size Fuji guides, which are larger than Fuji's microguides but still smaller than conventional guides. This reduces the amount of guides needed so the rod can be better balanced, and even more lightweight. The butt of the rod on this model is also weighted to provide even more sensitivity and better handling for all-day fishing.
The squarebill specialty model comes with microguides to maximize accuracy, sensitivity, and casting distance, keeping in mind that squarebill crankbait applications require monofilament or straight fluorocarbon line. Both models include an exposed blank reel seat and Cashion's classic carbon fiber blank.
- Unmatched sensitivity and responsiveness
- Carbon fiber uni-directional blank
- Red and black carbon fiber grips
- Exposed-blank Fuji reel seat
- Fuji microguides on the squarebill model
- Counter-balanced butt and Fuji #5 guides on the worm model
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
The Cashion John Crews Signature Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.