Blue Sky Boatworks 360 Angler Pedal Fishing Kayak
An additional handling fee may apply.
See details in the summary at checkout.
This item can only be shipped via REEL Fast Standard shipping.
It cannot be shipped 3-day, 2-day, or 1-day.
Blue Sky Boatworks 360 Angler Pedal Fishing Kayak successfully crosses the bridge between a bass boat and a kayak. Built on a duo hull platform, the 360 Angler is as stable as a catamaran and given all the thought to space, comfort, accessories, storage, and stealth, you can quickly see that the 360 Angler is a quiet watercraft specifically designed for fishing. The Angler Kayak has gear tracks for rod mounts, comes with rod holders, has hull storage for rods and tackle boxes, and even more to satisfy your fishing needs and desires.
The Flex Drive system is a patent-pending prop-driven pedal system that allows for forward and reverse kayak propulsion hands-free. Easily deployed with the flip of a lever, the protected two-bladed propeller can quickly adapt from deep to shallow water navigation without having to move the main pedal drive unit. Get to those skinny/shallow waters the big boats can't reach.
The super-stable, highly efficient, and versatile Blue Sky Boatworks 360 Angler Pedal Fishing Kayak offers easy access from the beach or dock, and opens a world of possibilities beyond other personal watercraft!
- Sleek twin hulls for speed and stability
- Two easy-access hatches
- 26 square feet of deck space
- Captain’s Seat swivel seat allows 360° of rotation with dual steering controls; trimmable forward and backward as well as up and down
- Ram Hand-Track raised gear attachment track
- Integrated wheel deployment system
- Flex Drive propulsion pedal system
- Padded deck for all-day comfort
- Power Pole micro anchor ready
- Rear porch for extra staging space
- Track mounted cup holder
- Mesh seatback pouch
- Two hatch inserts to keep gear organized
- Spring-loaded kick-up rudder
- Prop access hatch
- Four grab handles
- Footman's loop tie-down points on the hull
- Three-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Transport: You have multiple options when transporting your Blue Sky Boatworks 360 Angler Pedal Fishing Kayak.
- Car top – boats can be assembled/disassembled in a few minutes. No component exceeds 46 pounds, so a single person with a roof rack on his or her car can fasten it securely.
- Pick-up truck – full-size, mid-size, or even compact pick-ups will accommodate the kayak in the bed. A bed extender is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for all pick-up trucks, and mandatory on small pick-up trucks.
- Trailer – A number of trailers on the market can accommodate your boat.
Accessories: The 360 Angler Pedal Fishing Kayak is designed to accept a range of accessories that let you customize your boat to your fishing adventures.
- Power Pole ready – brackets in place and ready to easily accept dual Power Poles (not included)
- Transducer ready – Ram’s Transducer Arm Mount (not included) quickly and easily mounts on gear tracks; battery and cabling stow safely inside the hulls
- Gear tracks galore – includes two Ram Rod Holders and has an abundance of gear tracks factory-installed for additional accessorizing
- Orion cooler ready – The back porch perfectly accommodates the Orion 35 (not included); makes a great extra seat, standing platform, and footrest
Blue Sky Boatworks 360 Angler Pedal Fishing Kayak is made in the U.S.A.