Big Jon Pro Tournament Electric Downrigger
The Big Jon Pro Tournament Electric Downrigger is a favorite among tournament anglers. With features like the high torque, 12 volt sealed motor with adjustable disc clutch and 120 feet per minute retrieval, the 2 ft., 3 ft. or 4 ft. sectional, flexibleboom and the dependable Auto-Stop system, the Pro Tournament will provide years of dependability.
Like all Big Jon Downriggers, the Pro Tournament features precision machined aircraft grade aluminum construction and is given a protective anodized finish for corrosion resistance in any conditions. The reinforced boom design allows for the rigger to be used straight back from the transom or turned out to the sides for a wider lure spread and the locking, tip-up design makes setting lines a breeze. The Big Jon Pro Tournament Electric Downrigger is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum construction with protective, anodized finish.
- Model: ED04000
- Auto-Stop System
- Reinforced boom for greater mounting options
- Boom Length: 2 ft., 3 ft., and 4 ft. sectional tip-up style design
- Powerful 12 volt sealed motor with adjustable disc clutch
- Two Multi-Set aluminum rod holders (Model RH00435)
- 4 inch square mounting plate with hold down knobs
- Swivel base mount (Model SMT1)
- Cannonball weight cradle
- 200 feet of stainless steel cable
- Line counter (Measures in feet)
- Line release
The Big Jon Pro Tournament Electric Downrigger is made in the U.S.A.