Berkley Powerbait Dropshot Power Bass Minnow

5 Reviews
$4.99
SKU: F12338

This item is temporarily out of stock.

This item is temporarily out of stock.

Berkley Powerbait Dropshot Power Bass Minnows mimic the movement of small baitfish. These baits look like the real thing with its lifelike detail, 3-D eyes, and holographic inserts. Berkley Powerbait Dropshot Power Bass Minnows create a harmonic vibration to better attract predatory fish and work great for deep water drop-shotting.

  • Creates harmonic vibration to attract fish
  • Emulates movement of small baitfish
  • Outstanding for deep water dropshotting
  • Features lifelike details, 3-D eyes, and holographic inserts
  • Qty. per pack: 10

Berkley Powerbait Dropshot Power Bass Minnows are made in the U.S.A.

Warning

Ratings & Reviews

5 reviews

  • 3 stars
  • 0 reviews
  • 2 stars
  • 0 reviews
  • 1 star
  • 0 reviews
1/16/2014 12:00:00 am

Very Realistic Bait

by Sean -

These minnows look great, very realistic with a lot of flash. I bought both colors for drop shotting. 4 stars only because I haven't used them yet. You really can't go wrong with Powerbait.

4/3/2014 12:00:00 am

Sparkle Dropshot

by Saugeen -

Rainbows and Coho's hammer these little minnows, they look so life like in the water its no wonder the fish don't leave them alone

12/3/2014 12:00:00 am

Nice Eyes

by dinkmaster -

They are excellent for dropshotting. The eyes are very realistic. I used them with a size 8 hook.

12/27/2014 12:00:00 am

Highly Recommended

by dinkmaster -

I saw this product on TV used by a professional fisherman. Berkley has some realistic lures and products besides line. I plan to try it icefishing.

7/24/2018 12:00:00 am

Best plastic for drop shotting smallies

by JDogs

Watermelon / pearl is the best drop shot plastic out there for both smallies and walleye. Other colors work at times, but this is my go to drop shot bait. I'd say 80% of the plastics on the market are made to catch fisherman rather than fish, these baits fall into the other 20%.