Berkley Powerbait Cash Out
Sometimes good things do come in small packages, Berkley proved that with the Berkley Powerbait Cash Out. Designed by Bassmaster Classic Champion, Skeet Reese, the Cash Out is a small, compact bait that is made to kick up a high water displacement. The profile concept mimics baitfish, but the ribbing along the underside of the bait creates a large vibration, piquing the curiosity of fish. The ribbing texture also can be used to stir up dirt and silt off the bottom to make a scene many predators can't ignore.
The Cash Out has a rudder style tail that helps this bait maintain track in currents and create a subtle swimming action that pulls its baitfish image together even more. Berkley added their Powerbait scent to give you even more of an edge over everyone else. The profile and design of this bait make it highly versatile for any season. Originally this bait was made for a Ned rig. However, its compact size means it can work well on a drop shot or in many other finesse techniques, so feel free to experiment. Stir up those big guys, with the Berkley Powerbait Cash Out!
- Pro designed by Skeet Reese
- Small profile bait with high water displacement perfect for Ned Rigs
- Rudder style tail causes more action on the fall
- Profile mimics baitfish and other natural forage for all season versatility
- Belly texture kicks up dirt and silt for higher visibility
- Enhanced flavor keeps fish from letting go
- Fish hold on 18x longer
- Qty. per pack: 10