Berkley Gulp! Alive! Crickets
Berkley Gulp! Alive! Crickets are highly effective baits for any fish that eats insects. Bluegill, perch, crappie, trout, and small bass will all love this bait! They feature unbelievable lifelike detail that imitates natural prey. These Crickets are more durable and easier to manage than live baits. Your new favorite baits come floating in Berkley's exclusive "Magic Gravy." This enables you to recharge your baits by putting them back in the jar. These baits absorb more of the Gulp! scent and attractant to make them more than 20% more effective than the competition. They also provide better swimming action than original Gulp!
- Lifelike detail imitates natural prey
- More durable and easier to care for than live insects
- Ideal for bluegill, perch, crappie, trout, and small bass
- Expand your strike zone with 400% more scent dispersion
- Absorb 20% more Gulp! scent attractant
- 34% better swimming action than original Gulp! bait
- Packed in the "Magic Gravy," so you can recharge your Gulp! Alive by putting them back in the jar
- Qty. per pack: 2.1 oz. jar
Berkley Gulp! Alive! Crickets are made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Berkley Gulp! Alive! Cricket
by migreg -
Work great when threaded on an aberdeen hook. Are a little soft to use on other style hooks. Fish seem to like them!
Not good against live bait
by tj -
I tried them when using live crickets. The fish did not bite the Berkley cricket
by Clinton Joe -
I was waiting for Gulp to come out with a good insect imitation. They came out with a super one. Dynamite on panfish.
by DL -
Love it for ice fishing
Beats the real thing
by Donna's guide -
All" Gulp "products work great. NO escaped crickets, No chirping in the boat, Always ready to fish, NO dead stinking crickets, Tough...stays on the hook for mutiple fish. Good stuff