Berkley C-Series Crappie Pro Spinning Rod
Berkley C-Series Crappie Pro Spinning Rods are specifically designed for jigging and spider rigging techniques used when fishing for crappie. These rods are made with solid carbon fiber blanks and tips for added durability and sensitivity. This also allows for quick reaction time, even on the lightest bites!
- 24-ton carbon fiber graphite fibers create a more lightweight and sensitive rod blank
- EVA power grip foam handles that are ergonomically designed for more control and less fatigue
- Titanium oxide insert guides that are durable and have a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Tapered rear handle that is bell shaped for secure rod holder placement
- High Vis-solid carbon fiber construction tip
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Berkley C-Series Crappie Pro 9' Rod
by hardhead50 -
Great lightweight rod with the sensitivity and backbone to handle panfish and decent sized bass. Casting light (1/32nd and 1/64th) jigs under a cork float was a breeze. Can't wait to try fishing this rod with trout magnets for trout come spring time.
Berkley crappie pro rod
by fxhunter -
Exactly what I was looking for.
Unbelievable strength and durability
Well I own the 6'6'' 1 piece and it's straight is awesome while jigging under a float I had 2 bowfin about 16 lbs each about 28" long hit the jig and I dish it with the quantum optix 10 with 4lbs P line and landed them both the rod performed better than than custom Abu crappie rods I own will definitely be buying more of the same model couldn't ask for a better crappie rod
Nice jigging rod!
Great rod for crappie. I use it for jigging a brush pile or bridge pier. The white tip helps with night fishing. Light action rod has great feel for lighter strikes.