Bending Branches Navigator Kayak Paddle
Bending Branches Navigator Kayak Paddle is handcrafted with red alder and roasted basswood. Designed to be lightweight yet durable for anglers, this paddle has more flex than a composite paddle. Anglers can use the paddle with left or right-hand control with adjustable feather angles of 0 to 60 degrees. They are made with a T-700 carbon shaft and blades with reinforced 2-ounce fiberglass for durability.
- Shaft Material: Satin T-700 Carbon
- Blade Material: Basswood & Red Alder
- Blade Size: 6.2 x 20 in. (16 x 51 cm)
- Blade Surface Area: 96 square inch (619 square cm)
- Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
- Ferrule Angles: 0 degrees & 60 degrees (L or R)
- Ultra lightweight
- More flex than composite paddles
- Each blade is reinforced with 2 oz. fiberglass for durability
- Snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule allows for adjustable feather angles of 0 degrees and 60 degrees
- Left and right hand control
- Qty. per Pack: 1
Bending Branches Navigator Kayak Paddle is made in the U.S.A.