Bending Branches Navigator Kayak Paddle
Sleek, durable, and bringing more flex than composite paddles, the Bending Branches Navigator Kayak Paddle is one you just need to feel to believe! This beautiful paddle is handcrafted with red alder and roasted basswood. Designed to be lightweight and still highly durable, this paddle is perfect for keeping up with countless adventures to all the hidden gem fishing locations. The Navigator can be used for left or right-hand control with adjustable feather angles of 0 to 60 degrees. Bending Branches crafts this paddle with a T-700 carbon shaft and blades with reinforced 2-ounce fiberglass for durability without all the weight.
- Shaft Material: Satin T-700 Carbon
- Blade Material: Basswood & Red Alder
- Blade Size: 6.2 x 20 in. (16 x 51 cm)
- Blade Surface Area: 96 square inch (619 square cm)
- Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
- Ferrule Angles: 0 degrees & 60 degrees (L or R)
- Ultra lightweight
- More flex than composite paddles
- Each blade is reinforced with 2 oz. fiberglass for durability
- Snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule allows for adjustable feather angles of 0 degrees and 60 degrees
- Left and right hand control
- Qty. per Pack: 1
Bending Branches Navigator Kayak Paddle is made in the U.S.A.