Bending Branches Angler Scout Kayak Paddle
The Bending Branches Angler Scout Kayak Paddle is a customizable utility paddle that offers up loads of features in addition to durability. This is a rugged paddle featuring a dual tape measure on the handle, comfortable aluminum ovalized shaft, hook retrieval blade system, efficient adjustable feathering angles, and a tight paddle blades. The two-piece shaft offers a more compact storage option, while drip rings on both sides stop water from trickling down the shaft.
- Shaft Color: Black
- Blade Size: 6.9 x 17.5 in.
- Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in.
- Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
- Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Pieces: 2
- Weight: 36 oz.
- Measuring tape on the shaft
- Drip rings on both sides
- Feathering Angles: 0-degrees and 60-degrees
- Snap-button ferrule
- Hook retrieval system in blade
- Ovalized shaft for additional comfort
The Bending Branches Angler Scout Kayak Paddle is made in the U.S.A.