The Bending Branches Angler Pro Carbon Versa-Lok Kayak Paddle gives you the ultimate lightweight paddle! There is no lighter material for kayak fishing paddles than wet-lay-up carbon fiber material so that long-distance kayak anglers can go at it all day with little paddling fatigue. Renowned for a smooth forward stroke and no tolerance for fluttering, you preserve energy for longer fishing trips. The stiff and strong carbon blades cover 105 sq. in. of surface area – larger than some fishing paddles for handling more weight and trickier conditions.
The 100% carbon shaft – the lightest material available – on the Angler Pro Carbon paddle gains strength from a tight carbon weave, making this Bending Branches kayak paddle one of the most robust options you can find. Plus, the ovalized shaft is comfortable in the hands and helps with your paddling control. The shaft also features a Versa-Lok clamping system backed by structural and cyclical testing, plus a decade of on-water use. Versa-Lok secures the shaft in position for more extended sizes than the previous generation of paddles while supplying infinite feathering options. The adjustable length Versa-Lok ferrule is ideal for wider, bigger fishing kayaks with a high seat position. A carbon ferrule insert is a noteworthy improvement over plastic or glass inserts. If you prefer paddling over pedaling and weight is your top priority, the Bending Branches Angler Pro Carbon Versa-Lok Kayak Paddle might be the best you can find.
- Compression-molded carbon blades are lightweight, strong, and stiff – long-distance paddlers can go all day without fatigue
- Blade shape promotes a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available; tight and secure carbon weave is one of the strongest options around
- Adjustable length Versa-Lok ferrule offers 15cm of additional length and infinite feathering options
- Ideal for wider or bigger kayaks and the high seat position
- Blade material: compression molded carbon
- Shaft material: 100% carbon
- Blade size: 7.25 x 18 in.
- Blade surface area: 105 sq. in. (677.4 sq. cm)
- Weight: 27 oz. (765g)
- Ferrule angles: infinite
- 40-inch tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide*
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty
Bending Branches Angler Pro Carbon Versa-Lok Kayak Paddle is made in the U.S.A.
*Tape measure is not an official measuring tool for competitive angling or determining a catch's legality.
This item is subject to an oversize shipping fee that will be shown in cart.