Bending Branches Angler Navigator Kayak Paddle
Featuring a perfect combination of old-school wood with state-of-the-art paddle technology, the Bending Branches Angler Navigator Kayak Paddle is lightweight, durable, and perfect for the modern-day angler. The shaft is constructed of aviation-grade T-700 carbon with a snug three-hole snap-button ferrule. Its blades are handcrafted with beautiful hardwood: red alder and roasted basswood. The Bending Branches Navigator has a proven blade design that helps you achieve smooth motion through the water. For additional durability, the blades are wrapped in fiberglass with Rockgard edge protection. The Bending Branches Angler Navigator Kayak Paddle blends technology and handcrafted beauty to bring you an ultra-lightweight, resilient, and buoyant paddle.
- Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
- Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in.
- Blade Material: Red alder, roasted basswood
- Pieces: 2
- Weight: 28 oz.
- Snug-fitting three hole snap-button ferrule
- Adjustable feather angles of 0 and 60 degrees, left or right hand control
- Fiberglass covered blade
- Ovalized shaft for additional comfort
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Bending Branches Angler Navigator Kayak Paddle is made in the U.S.A.