Bending Branches Angler Classic Kayak Paddle
If you are looking for high-end features, but not high-end cost, then the Bending Branches Angler Classic Kayak Paddle is what you need! This lightweight paddle features adjustable feathering angles, comfortable fiberglass shaft, hook retrieval blade system, dual tape measures on the handle, and tight paddle blades that cut through water. The paddle's shaft comes in 2-pieces with a snap button connection and offers drip rings on both sides to help halt water from trickling down onto your hands and kayak.
- Shaft Color: Black
- Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in.
- Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Pieces: 2
- Weight: 34 oz.
- Measuring tape on the shaft
- Drip rings on both sides
- Feathering Angles: 0-degrees and 60-degrees
- Snap-Button ferrule
- Hook retrieval system in blade
- Ovalized shaft for additional comfort
The Bending Branches Angler Classic Kayak Paddle is made in the U.S.A.