Bending Branches Angler Ace Kayak Paddle
The Bending Branches Angler Ace Kayak Paddle is a versatile and lightweight carbon paddle with large carbon-reinforced nylon blades. The Angler Ace is a rugged paddle with a snug 3-hole snap-button ferrule, hook retrieval blade system, comfortable carbon ovalized shaft, tight paddle blades that cut through water, and dual tape measures on the handle. The Angler Ace's handle is a 2-piece shaft that breaks down for easy storage and sports drip rings on both sides to help halt water from trickling down onto your hands and kayak.
- Shaft Color: Black
- Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in.
- Blade Material: Carbon Reinforced Nylon
- Shaft Material: Carbon
- Pieces: 2
- Weight: 30 oz.
- Measuring tape on the shaft
- Drip rings on both sides
- Feathering Angles: 0-degrees and 60-degrees
- Snap-Button ferrule
- Hook retrieval system in blade
- Ovalized shaft for additional comfort
The Bending Branches Angler Ace Kayak Paddle is made in the U.S.A.