Bajio Men's Balam Sunglasses
The Bajio Men's Balam Sunglasses name is taken from the Mayans, where a sighting of the black jaguar foretold disaster. For us living in the 21st Century, Balam is Bajio for the prime spot to fish for tarpon! The medium-sized, full coverage frame is made from eco-friendly plant-based nylon that is lighter and even stronger than traditional plastic materials. The science behind the Fresh Eyes polarized lens blocks harmful blue light from the sun that can cause damage to your eyes over time. In the here and now, this technology reduces eye strain and fatigue throughout the day. Peer into your choice tarpon – or any other fishing waters – all day long with the exceptionally clear and comfortable Bajio Men's Balam Sunglasses!
- Sunglasses Built for Those Who Fish!
- Cleanly Manufactured Using Recycled or Environmentally Friendly Materials and Green Energy
- Lenses Reduce the Amount of Blue Light that Reaches Your Eyes by about 95%
- Size: Medium
- Base Curve: 8
- Material: Plant-Based Plastic
- Blue Light Management to 450 NM
- Yellow Light Management to 580 NM
- Color Enhancing
- Oleophobic Coating on Front and Backside
- Anti-Reflective Coating on the Backside